Today Ruy de Mello Miller Law Firm released the English version of the most recent Bulletin ANTAQ.
Created by specialized attorneys in port and maritime regulation of the Public Law Division of RMM, the document aims to systematize decisions made during meetings of the National Waterways Transportation Agency ANTAQ Board of Directors, in addition to other judgements and discussions, generating a solid repository which may be used as a basis for future analyses and initiatives pertaining to the Shipping and Port sectors of Brazil.
In this issue, we deal with important topics such as:
● A first-ever partnership between Vale and VLI Multimodal authorized by ANTAQ
● Declaration of Public Utility (DUP): forms of public interest materialization
● Approval of ANTAQ’s risk management and integrity
● Procedure of restitution to the Public Treasury of amounts unduly received by ANTAQ’s servants
● Extension of deadline for Terminal de Granéis de Santa Catarina (TGSC) to start operating
● ANTAQ’S Board of Directors upholds fine levying to Port Terminal, unduly charging for warehouse service
● ANTAQ's Resolution N.o 7586 and premises for laying down prices, freight rates, charges and surcharges applicable to navigation
● Emergency chartering – A circularization shorter term
● Hazardous cargoes manifest (ANTAQ'S Resolution N.o 2.239/2011) – Revision request filed by CENTRONAVE
If you wish to include a contact in our mailing list to receive the next issues, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +55 (13) 3219-7303.
Read the most recent edition here: (link) https://www.miller.adv.br/bulletin-antaq-10
Bulletin ANTAQ 10: https://www.miller.adv.br/bulletin-antaq-10
Bulletin ANTAQ 9: https://www.miller.adv.br/bulletin-antaq-9